Dr. Lee & Barton are committed to monitoring the evolving impact and changes that COVID-19 is causing in our community. They are committed to protecting the health of their patients and employees. They closely follow local, state, and federal health agencies for guidance on how to provide dental care to their patients during this time. The office has always followed dental guidelines for preventing the transmission of human pathogens.
The following are changes that we added before reopening our office in early May 2020.
- Please do not come to the office if you are sick, have a fever, cough, shortness of breath, flu like symptoms, or have been around anyone with these symptoms in the last 14 days.
- When you arrive at the office for an appointment, please call the office and check in.
- All patients must wear a mask.
- Temperature will be checked before coming into the office.
- Please do not bring additional guests. If you require a translator or a support person, they can walk you to the operatory (following the same guidelines as the patient) and then return to their car for the duration of the appointment.
- All patients will use an antiviral rinse before and after treatment.
- Gloves will also be provided when leaving the office.
- Hepa air purifiers have been added to the office and were installed in the office heating and cooling system.
- UV lights (to kill most if not all Coronavirus)
- All clinical surfaces are sterilized with an EPA approved disinfectant.
- All common surfaces are disinfected routinely throughout the day.
- All doctors and team members’ temperatures are taken daily.
- Our doctors and staff are avoiding shaking hands or any other unnecessary physical contact at this time.
- Hand sanitizer, gloves, and masks are available upon request.
- The sinks are all operated “Hands Free” by “Knee Activation” of the water flow and soap dispensers in the bathroom are “Touchless.”